Sarah advises clients in the areas of general business transactions and immigration law. Sarah previously worked at Kobre & Kim where she focused on complex financial services litigation matters.
Sarah received an "LL.M." Cum Laude from Fordham University School of Law and previously received a Master of French Law from Université Panthéon-Sorbonne in Paris and a Master of Spanish Law from Universidad Complutense in Madrid.
Sarah is admitted to practice law in the State of New York, France and Spain. She speaks English, French and Spanish.
- Advised a large investment bank in connection with a lawsuit arising out of a defaulted loan that had been placed in a commercial mortgage-backed security resulting in losses accruing to investors.
- Advised French and Spanish companies on matters related to its incorporation as business entity in the US.
- Immigration advice for French and Spanish clients.
- Complex Litigation
- Commercial Business Transactions
- Cross border transactions
- Immigration Law
NEW YORK MADRID
Teléfono +1 917 216 0579 Teléfono +34 606 85 2555