Jean Pierre Salanic
Jean Pierre is a French attorney with significant experience advising international clients on a wide range of cases and transactions, from complex civil and commercial litigation to general business transactions.
Jean Pierre received his law degree in 1968 from Faculté de Nice, France and his LL.M. from UC Berkeley School of Law, USA in 1970. Jean Pierre is admitted to practice in France where he spent most of his career developing his private practice.
- Developed a special program to obtain the Spanish Nationality for more than 300 Turkish citizens of Sephardi origin.
- Advised numerous Middle Eastern clients on structuring acquisitions and sales of multi-million dollar properties in France.
- Special Advisor to the Prime Minister of Congo Brazzaville in 1991-1992. Helped in the negotiation of natural resources contracts.
- Represented international clients in the construction of the “Port Vauban” in Antibes, France in tax structuring and project financing.
- Represented foreign clients in real estate law and international taxation.
- Complex Litigation
- Immigration Law
- Real estate Law
- Project Finance
- International Taxation
- Commercial Business Transactions
Teléfono: +33 6 07 73 86 04